1. First off, I’m am laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair. Thankfully, I saved my coffee.
    Second, I think I’m like Courtney Love, in that I don’t like the idea of an older man looking at my daughter in any way other than “fatherly”, and not even that way since she already has a good father. However, I don’t voice my concerns via a Twitter rant. I’m saving that trick for when she’s away at college.

April 16, 2012
    • Thank goodness the coffee is safe! Yeah, I could’ve kept going. I spared Courtney, and Brad and Angelina, and Tom and Katie…

April 16, 2012

This is too funny! You made my day! Thanks for link of us with the celebs do you think their doing the same? :) michelle

April 16, 2012
    • I’m sure some celebrity blogger out there is making her “How I’m like The Lucky Mom” list right now!

April 16, 2012

I feel so bad for Kate’s kids after watching that clip. every single one of our camping trips gets rained out. Now, I can’t say I love it when that happens, but we stick it out. The kids love it of course.
    Maybe if I had gave my kids weird names, I’d be famous by now?

April 16, 2012
    • Kate’s a train wreck. But I’m sure I’d have plenty of “You-Tube” moments if cameras followed me around all day long!

4. thetwistingkaleidoscope said:

Oh dear! These were funny. Thanks for the laugh!

Lol, Love your list :)

April 16, 2012
    • I’ve could’ve gone to twenty! I mean, I didn’t even touch Brad and Angelina…

6. Stasha said:

YOu are a funny lady Lisha! I am lucky you linked up today, thanks for the laugh. I want that magnet too!!

• Heather Holbrook said:

that is hilarious! Mine will be asking where they can get me one!

7. Donnell Jeansonne said:

That outfit Octomom is wearing is the exact one I wore for our first Christmas photos, too. Coincidence!

• Donnell Jeansonne said:

Yeah, they all replied with “Srsly?” Don’t know what that was about…

April 18, 2012
  8. Woody Allen still skeeves me out over the whole Soon-Yi thing! Daughter?wife? daughter? wife? UGH!!!

April 16, 2012
    • Praise God there aren’t any offspring. That’s all I’m gonna say about that.

April 16, 2012
  9. Look at you all sassy! I thought there were going to be actual pictures of celebrity moms who look like you. You should do that, too! ;-) This is awesome!

I don’t know who I parent like. Do Tom and what’s her name do Free-Range?

April 16, 2012
    • I haven’t been called sassy in quite a while! You bring out my mojo, you know!

10. Heather Holbrook said:

Oh, my goodness was that funny! I think I needed one of those Joan Crawford magnets on my fridge yesterday morning. I ended up going a bit Alec Baldwin on them after the second little nonsensical tiff. But all ended well. Like Tom and Katie, I spoiled them, though not with designer clothes, but with a visit to the Mall of America.

April 16, 2012
    • I’m so happy to see that you use Celebrity Parenting Techniques, too! Perhaps I’ll start a Facebook page for our CPT fans! I’m sure Charlie Sheen would tweet it for us!

April 16, 2012

You know, you had more for a second! LOL Yes, I think “Mommy Dearest” is a great parental role model!

April 16, 2012
    • Almost every guest in my kitchen tries to hijack that magnet! It’s a classic!

April 22, 2012
  12. Love the Joan Crawford magent. And I have to admit, the one about January Jones and the placenta made me gag all over again.

April 16, 2012
  13. This was exactly what I needed tonight!! I am going to share this!

April 16, 2012
  14. HA! Some fine parenting examples to be sure! Maybe my husband came close to Michael Jackson and his famous dangle-the-kid-over-the-balcony-trick when he considered, if only briefly, tossing our daughter into the Grand Canyon during a very stressful trip when she was only 18 months old! Teething, time change, camping (without Kate and Sarah), you get the picture…..

April 17, 2012
    • Oy. Camping with a baby?? I actually did that once, when The Caboose was tiny, and the brothers were still in Cub Scouts. But only once.

April 22, 2012
  15. Ha, ha, this was a blast to read! I’m so out of the loop when it comes to celebs, and after reading these accounts, I don’t think that’s half-bad! LOL. :-)

April 17, 2012
    • This is definitely a case where ignorance really is bliss! Thanks for stopping by!

April 22, 2012
  16. So classic Lisha, this list is amazing…I have learned so much and I am sure my minis will be grateful:). They love riding in the drivers seat with mommy and love it when I spit my food in their mouths…I will work on some of these others for later in life to make them into well balanced teens and adults with no therapy bills at all! Very funny my friend!

April 18, 2012
    • I may have to write a part 2 to this post. I mean, I didn’t even touch on Brand and Angelina!

April 22, 2012

Truly the highlight reel of some celebrity parenting moments. thanks for the belly laughs, just what I needed to brighten up the miserable rainy Saturday. Maybe I’ll go camping. Where did I put Sarah and Kate’s numbers?

April 21, 2012
    • Make sure you bring plenty of beef jerky and wine for Kate. She’s kind of bitchy when she’s hungry. ;-)

April 22, 2012
  18. –This was great. If I had to pick my fave. I guess it would have to be number 7. Joan Crawford !!

Fabulous stuff <3

April 22, 2012
    • Yeah, Joan would be a great Facebook Friend, eh?? (My husband picked that magnet out for me a few Christmases ago. He’s a riot.)

April 22, 2012
  19. My brain. My brain, it hurts. Placenta pills? Where do folks get these things?! (And I don’t mean the Placenta Helper, either!)

April 22, 2012
    • I’m willing to be there’s no practitioner in Louisiana who will make placenta pills. Such a person would be run out of town. (And I actually saw the Placenta Helper skit when it aired in the late 70s/early 80s. I laughed my arse off.)

April 22, 2012
    • Anonymous said:

Oh, my goodness, Carol! You’re such a gem! I humbly accept the Sunshine Award, and hope that laughter continues!

May 1, 2012