Sometimes I’m funny:
- Toilet Water with a Wine Chaser – A funny story about the day I tasted potty water.
- The Mistress – A funny bit about my husband’s love affair with…
- I Hope There’s Wine in Hell – A very funny story about the day my son accidentally flipped off a nun.
- Nerd + Nerd = More Nerds – What happens when nerds marry.
- Celebrity Parents Who Are a Lot Like Me – A list of celebrity parents with whom I have a lot in common.
Sometimes I go on and on about my kids:
- Through My Eyes – A thoughtful look at my son through different eyes.
- Discovering His Genius – A post about my son’s potential revealing itself.
- The Years are Short – My very first post, about how fast time flies.
- Saying Goodbye to Small, Medium, and Large – A story about how my kids’ laundry reflected growing up.
Sometimes I’m reflective:
- Full Time Daughter – A story about learning to deal with my relationship with my Mother-in-Law.
- The Two Women – A post about my Mother-in-Law’s battle with dementia.
- Lessons From Paris – A remembrance of my week in the City of Lights
- Moral Relativism – A post about the time I told my son to tell a lie.
- The Strong Smile – A post about a photo of me, and the tale behind it.
Sometimes I’m giving advice:
- Advice from the Rear-View Mirror – A bit of advice from the “experienced” me to the younger mommies.
- Boiling Frog Syndrome – A look at how I let things around me get out of hand.
- Life is Good Enough – A post about learning to embrace mediocrity.
- Boy Caves – A post about how and why I quit bugging my kids about keeping their rooms clean.
- With Apologies to Dr. Maslow – Learn about what boys going through puberty are really thinking about.
Sometimes I talk about living in New Orleans
- The Running of the Bulls – New Orleans Style – A fun peek at a New Orleans event.
- I (Heart) NOLA – A post about the day I took my son on a scavenger hunt of our city.