Here are a few of the things I’m Lovin’ these days.
- Breakfast with The Trailblazer before he leaves for work.
- Letting the other kids sleep late and wake up happy.
- Pretty blossoms on my crepe myrtle trees.
- Finding out I don’t need knee surgery.
- Watching the birds in the backyard.
- Watching the squirrels in the backyard.
- Cooking big because there’s no homework!
- Finding time to work on my book.
- Not having to do homework (repeated for emphasis).
- Continuing to learn and grow.
- And (of course) Neutrogena SPF 100+ sunscreen!
I’m loving . . .
time with my girls, no bedtime, sleeping late, no homework, the pool, my tan, taking naps, and no schedule.
I love your posts. They truly are very nice to read.
A tan??? What??? No SPF 100+ sunscreen??? Haven’t you been reading???