- Cleaning up after the party I hosted last night, because it means my friends were here.
- Reconnecting with my childhood friends. They remind me where I came from.
- Having The Trailblazer home for the summer.
- Watching the squirrels playing on (and in) the treehouse.
- My new favorite wine, Ecco Domani Pinot Noir.
- My new “Gratitude” chalkboard. I try to write on it every day to remind me to be thankful.
- Letting The Caboose sleep late.
- Anticipation of the Harry Potter movie this weekend!
- Watching Slick grow taller.
- Having Mr. Wonderful by my side.
There are lots of things to be Lovin’ these days. Tell me about yours!!