Here are a few of the things I’m Lovin’ these days:
- Slick getting his own car.
- Fresh memories of The Trailblazer being home.
- The forecast for a mild winter.
- Trying new recipes.
- Cooking big, so I can send food to The Trailblazer and his roommates.
- Helping Slick make plans for his future.
- Listening The Caboose rehearse for an upcoming concert.
- The freedom that comes with having older kids.
- Finally loading music on my iPad.
- My new laptop.
- King Cake
Share your list! Post it in the comments below, or drop in your link! Can’t wait to see what you’re Lovin’!
1. I just went for my first run run in almost a year and it feels great!
2. I got an audio recording of my son giggling, which means I’m set for all those upcoming grumpy moments where I need something to make me smile . . . fast.
3. Rockin’ bloggers, like you and Transitioning Mom. ♥
Good for you for running! And I might just add that audio of LilD’s giggles to MY next Lovin’ list! (So. Darn. Cute.)
What a nice list! So good to take time out and find the good things in life. Your kids sound like well-adjusted teenagers — so rare. Kudos to you, and your positive attitude. 🙂
I have so much to be grateful for. My boys are wonderful. We try our best to keep things positive here. Much more pleasant to be around, and the results work for us!
I’m loving the opposites!
1. My son not having a car yet…and therefore forced time with me in the car.
2. My Trailblazer not being home, thus having more time to write…
3. The snowstorm we are having right at this very moment.
4. Not having the compulsion to start a new thing and figure out Pinterest.
etc. etc. 😀 Thanks for commenting over at Renee’s today!
Great list of things. Send some food our way too, ok? And maybe some real NOLA king cake… not the stuff they’re trying to sell around here (not that I’d know the difference anyway… but it’s the thought 🙂
I wish King Cake traveled better than it does. It’s like a lei in Hawaii, meant to be enjoyed on the day it’s made. 3-day old pastries that have been tossed around in the back of a UPS truck just don’t do it. ;-(
the fact that my grandson will be here any day now
that I have friends and family because of my husband
that my son has been given the opportunity of a fresh start
that my daughter has a great husband
that my other son has a wonderful wife that takes great care of him
that my youngest daughter is growing into a fine young woman!
I will be expecting a photo of that grandson pronto!!
Finishing my book proposal
Believing in the possibilities of our future
Being in NYC for a visit
Extra time with my minis
New mini milestones
KSP’s renewed sense of self confidence with his new job
more time with friends b/c of me moon challenge:)
Cooking for friends
Thinking about things I am liking
Fabulous list! I can’t wait to hear more about the book proposal, and about the minis!
LOVE King Cake Too!! Now I’m having cravings!!
Are you in NOLA?? If so, let me know which King Cake is your fav!
My daughter asking for Daddy Rock each morning
My new(ish) job
The fact I’m finished with school in March
Finding matching socks
Pickled green beans
Finding a gas station with cheap gas prices
Good, good things! So happy you shared your list! ❤
LOVE King Cake! YUM!
Well, Emily, then you should come on down and visit New Orleans. But get here before February 20th!
I’m lovin’ this post and the reminder it gave me of all the lovin’ I have in my life. 🙂
Then let’s see your list, TM!
a warm house
my daughters’ close relationships with me and each other
scheduling regular date times with my husband again
friends that make me laugh
stretching myself beyond my comfort zone
discovering shiraz-cab blend
Celestial Seasonings honey vanilla chamomile tea
your blog 🙂
I’m lovin’ that my wife’s business is going great guns (and she’s lovin’ the work!) And I’m lovin’ that I have the chance to go sledding with my boy!
Marr, your list is the best of all! Mwah!